There are multiple ways to contact Switchmod Keyboards, but the most efficient way by far is to use my discord server. With the amount of order emails I receive many customer queries get lost in the pile very often.
In order of effectiveness in getting my attention:
1a) Contacting me through Discord is very effective. Responses either happen before I start packing for the day or while I'm packing.
3) Reddit: /u/Krelbit, /u/switchmod Keyboards. PMs only, no Reddit chat.
4) Geekhack PM, username Krelbit.
5) Teaching a monkey to speak and flying it to my address
6) Good ol' message in a bottle.
6a) If in Minnesota, Smoke Signals.
7) Screaming from a very high mountain.
8) By clicking this link I realize that emailing Krelbit is INCREDIBLY UNRELIABLE, and will almost certainly end up with my email being put into spam, which he rarely checks. However, I am either very dumb or very persistent, and will try to email him anyways. Link