There are multiple ways to contact Switchmod Keyboards, but the most efficient way by far is to use my discord server. With the amount of order emails I receive many customer queries get lost in the pile very often.
In order of effectiveness in getting my attention:
1a) Contacting me through Discord is very effective. Responses either happen before I start packing for the day or while I'm packing.
3) Tune in during a packing stream on Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/krelbit
4) Reddit: /u/Krelbit, /u/switchmod Keyboards. PMs only, no Reddit chat.
5) Geekhack PM, username Krelbit.
6) Teaching a monkey to speak and flying it to my address
7) Good ol' message in a bottle.
7a) If in Minnesota, Smoke Signals.
8) Screaming from a very high mountain.
9) Literally starting a reddit thread to complain about why I'm not responding to your emails.
10) By clicking this link I realize that emailing Krelbit is INCREDIBLY UNRELIABLE, and will almost certainly end up with my email being put into spam, which he rarely checks. However, I am either very dumb or very persistent, and will try to email him anyways. Link