hineybush H87A PCB (South-facing)
These H87As have south-facing stabilizers. Orders for PCBs cannot be placed with any other in-stock product.
h87a - a fully-programmable PCB for custom a.87-layout tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboards.
Only the normal version (1.6mm thick) is offered this round.
To check/estimate compatibility: h87a Compatibility Chart
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PCB WILL FIT YOUR CASE, even if it is listed as "probable" by the spreadsheet linked above. If you have doubts, wait until someone else with your case tries this PCB.
This PCB WILL NOT fit your:
- Coolermaster TKL
- Varmilo TKL
- WASD Code TKL
- Ducky TKL
- Leopold TKL
- Corsair TKL
- Logitech TKL
- Razer TKL
- any other OEM TKL
- TKL PCB, programmable using VIA or QMK.
- MX + Alps footprints.
- "Skinny A87" form factor - same footprint as B87, but same USB placement and stab layout as A87.
- Standard ANSI and WKL bottom rows, ISO enter, short right and left shifts, 2u backspace. 1.5u Caps Lock for Alps only.
- Top-side Mini USB port
- South-facing spacebar only.
- RGB underglow
- One-color in-switch LED
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU
- Bottomside reset switch (by the spacebar)
- In-switch indicator lights - connected via jumpers
- Pins to solder a daughter board on (Moon TKL, for example)
- JST SH connectors for USB daughterboards (4 pin) and RGB breakout (3 pin)
- Note: JST SH connectors not included
- Fully soldered and pre-programmed with a basic TKL map out of the box
- SPI pins
- Breakaway USB port for cases that use USB daughterboards
Find links to the VIA firmware files here: https://caniusevia.com/docs/download_firmware
Github link for QMK: https://github.com/hineybush/qmk_firmware/tree/master/keyboards/hineybush/h87a